Mon Power and Potomac Edison’s West Virginia Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Energy Efficiency Lighting Program will end on May 31, 2018.
All projects must be installed and operational by April 30, 2018, to be eligible for incentives. In addition, ALL related documentation of completed C&I lighting projects must be received no later than May 10, 2018.
Mon Power and Potomac Edison recommend submitting your project applications for pre-approval no later than March 1, 2018, to meet program deadlines.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES
- Pre-approval of qualifying C&I lighting projects is subject to the availability of program funding.
- Programs funds are still available under the program on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Application pre-approval is required to qualify for program incentives.
- Applications can be submitted
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES
March 1, 2018
- Submit applications to meet program deadlines
April 30, 2018
- Projects that were pre-approved must be completed
May 10, 2018
- Deadline to receive documentation which includes but is not limited to:
- Completed as-built application, noting changes from the original submission documents
- Required equipment specification sheets
- Completed final calculator
- Copy of all required Invoices
- Completed and signed W-9
- Letter of Attestation
- Any other supplementary information necessary for the approval process
- Applications missing required documentation after May 10, 2018, will be voided and ineligible to receive incentives
May 31, 2018
- Program ends
For more information, please visit the program website at www.energysavewv-business.com or contact program staff directly at 866-563-5966 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective November 1, 2017, the incentive rate for Potomac Edison and Mon Power applications will change to 3 cents per kWh saved. Equipment caps and material costs caps remain the same. This applies to all applications pre-approved on or after November 1, 2017.
Save energy and money with lighting upgrades.
Get pre-approved, install new lighting AND get paid for it!
This site provides information about commercial and industrial energy efficiency incentive programs from Mon Power and Potomac Edison.
- Only non-residential Mon Power and Potomac Edison customers are eligible.
- Pre-approval is REQUIRED before purchase and installation of materials.
- All Solid State Lighting (LED) fixtures and lamps must be ENERGY STAR® certified or listed on the DLC Design Lights Consortium Qualified Products List (QPL), or meet the energy efficiency requirements set forth in either of those specifications. Non-listed products require approval; please call for details.
All applications must be submitted using our online AMPLIFYTM tool. Email us at energysaveWV@leidos.com for free online training and a login.
Incentives are available on a First-Come, First-Served basis.
For More Information
If you have specific questions about a project or Mon Power and Potomac Edison programs, please contact us at 866-563-5966 or EnergySaveWV@leidos.com.